Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I through another layout together from a drawing i had made, and i think it turned out decent. i strived for a vector type background but i only worked with single colors so i guess its really not a vector type. there is some blank space in the top left and i am thinking about putting a logo there and a quote like Internet solutions or something like that.
    its edgy like most of my designs so maybe that is my downfall? i dunno. But plz tell me what you think of it, color wise, design wise, etc... the font type/size and text are just temp. so they are not in need of critique but if you would suggest a certain type of font that would accent this design, i am more than welcome to your suggestion.

thanx.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KRS-ONE....Knowledge Reigns Supreme Over Nearly Everyone....

Member #
    Not bad but I'm guessing you compressed it, the graphics look shocking, either that or you did it on paint or something.

When it's cleaner it will look very good I expect, although I am not a big fan of the nav bar.

Good luck,

Member #
    I think there's too much white space between the content areas. Try to compress what you have there and you may have the beginnings of a good site.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    compared to what is on my site now, which do you prefer. www.deltawebdesigns.net ??

Member #
    I think the new design has more potential than the original. The main problem is the white space which is just empty, it at least needs a purpose.

Member #
    My one comment to you is will it be a problem to have a diagonal text box? Is there CSS or something that allows you to type in text that way?
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    There's way too much wasted space in this design. Not only in the white space, but also the gray area at the top. Also, the whole site is gray and white, and then you have a very blue graphic. I'd try to take some of the complexity out of this design, and make the elements work together better.

Member #
    any suggestions on what to do with the space? I can change the white to a different color to interact with the graphic, and other things. but other than that i really don't know what to do with the space. i did something with the space up top for temporary, the logo will be the same, but the font size and style can/will be changed.

Member #
    Move the design over, and give the content no room. There's probably more blank space in this design than text space. There are a lot of lines in it, try to simply it. I don't understand why you have all that white space, you could eliminate it by widening the content box. That would be a start. This design looks so busy that I think text will get lost and be hard to read once it's in there.

Member #
    Like this. i guess its a start to a better design?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads