Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Need Help !!!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Ok, I've got this "Sketch Intro Concept" due for Motorola today.

I'm about 60% done, and I need to fill in some details.

Want to get opinions on how it is so far... and ideas for filling in the "white space"

Thanks !!

EDIT: changed file type to Projector EXE because SWF scales wrong.

EDIT 2: deleted link and closed thread... got the help I needed... thanks !!!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Hummm... interesting.. The images on the women are very pixilated, i dont know if they are staying but they look out of place.. But something i think would work is if you stay with the idea of people holding phones but switch from one to another quick maybe something like five or six different shots.. But only have one on at a time and fade them in and out like you see in soo many other flash projects where it, you could take your cues from the music. Probably a better way to describe it is to 'flash' them in and out (fade in and out from white quickly). do a short quick pan also.. put some tracing effects on the phones (if they are holding one) and try get images that you can cut out along their edges so you can put a subtle drop shadow behind them. I have a clear picter in my head but am unable to describe it.. the intro looks out of place when compaired to the second part. the 3d phone looks cool but it needs to me less stationary and move around more, even if its just spinning around, then flyes off screen then comes back with a motion blur effect.. right now it just looks uneventful. I do like that shake, i would try to play off the music more.. hope this helps..

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Thanks glyakk. Good comments, all of them. Unfortunately, I have only a couple hours to complete this thing. I know what you're saying about the slow watery intro being somewhat out of place. I was going for a "GT3" intro effect (if you've played the game, you know what I mean)... kind of a slow "power on", then a quick pan out to the outside world... almost perceived like a phase shift to a different world.

Anyhow... regarding the girls... I snagged them from the moto site because I don't have stock images of them yet... Once we do the "final" production, they will change. I like the idea of outlines... I'll try to implement that.

As for the "flash in" effect... I already thought of that, but you can't do it on a white background, unless you use black as your "flash" color (like i'm doing on the "MOTO" on the bottom right.

I'll do what I can with the rest of your comments.

Thx !!!

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    ahhh... for some reason when i read the post i thought it said you got this from motorola today.. well that does sorta restrict what you can do in a few hours.. so this is a porposal or some kind? I would do some text 'data' effects for a techie look or maybe put some faces inside circles and animate lines connecting them to show how the phone 'connects people'. You could get images from google image search or gettyimages or do a quick generic face image and explain they will be replaced.. what sort of audience is this for? and what restrictions do you have?

Remove Ads