Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Here's the home page for a page I'm making for a reptile breeder. It's only a rough draft, and only the home page (that giant lizard is gonna be replaced by a submenu for other pages I'm predicting)

Comments, Suggestions? Be brutal.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Member #
    I like that, looks cool, the colours look good together.

Would need to see a little more to be able to find something wrong, I would be happy with that as it is.

The colours really go well with the subject which is good aswell.

Look forward to seeing the rest of it.

Nice work,
    Daniel Oliver.

JR
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Lookin' pretty good
    JR

Member #
    I like the site, it's simple and the colours go well together.

I have a few gripes with it, however:

- The navigation has a white background that fades out as we go to the right. I don't think this particular bit seems very professional IMO.

- Personally I would change the title font, as it is exactly the same as the rest of the site titles, so it doesn't 'stand-out' as much as perhaps it should?

The above is just me being overly harsh I guess, but great site. More information is needed probably to give a proper rundown of the site design-wise.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    The navigation has a white background that fades out as we go to the right. I don't think this particular bit seems very professional IMO.
    Actually I think it looks good but it needs to be extended until the end of the navigation, so have "Links" then start fading it out. The rest looks good so far.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    nice color scheme... actually the first thing that came to mind when reading the description was a HUGE airbrushed chameleon or somethin... that would be cool...

anyways looks good

Banned
    Member #
    ok so far, do you think you could possibly mention the name 'Steve' acouple more times

Member #
    Quote:
    The navigation has a white background that fades out as we go to the right. I don't think this particular bit seems very professional IMO.

Actually I think it looks good but it needs to be extended until the end of the navigation, so have "Links" then start fading it out. The rest looks good so far.
    That is the problem that I felt didn't look very professional. The idea is sound, but if you do as [Li] Brad says, then it should look better, and more appealing?
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Site looks pretty good so far. I think people that come to a site about reptiles aren't looking for a very jazzy site. Looks like this will be a quick-loading, low graphic site. Cool pictures though, can't wait to see more.

Member #
    I think the design is very nice. Its simple, clear and does a nice job of promoting the product. I would create a navigation a "bar" that extends to match the green bar above it (perhaps a 1 pixel line). Other than that it is a usable design that does justice to its subject.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads