Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: what u think

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

pls gimme some tips what else i need to do

www.pure-hardware.co.uk

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    vbIndex/PostNuke/etc. are all so common that I start to disapprove of it just because of lack of originality.

The forums are nice (I like that one ravio skin) but you've got some broken images in the header. Also, for only 10 users so far, get rid of or merge a bunch of forums. 5 forums is good for just starting out as it makes each forum look as if it is getting more traffic.
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    as for the members we had 50 members but when i moved servers backedup the database and went too import it it didnt save properly :angry: i have a few more forum desgngs too put up emerge skin etc..

Member #
    Originally posted by hardwareguy
    hi i just recently opened a website the website has too do with hardware computers. i got vbulletin and vbportal but basically i just cant get that desgin touch i want anyways im looking for a partner who is willing too shed time into a website making it look good and kept error free im hopeing too expand this into selling vast amounts of pc's and pc hardware,quipment and if some1 enters with me it means sharing equal costs of hosting and getting the parts this person most have knowlege of pc's/hardware and web designing and lives in europe may exept other countries though if your intrested gimme a buz @ paul@pure-hardware.com or visit the site at its basic @ www.pure-hardware.com

Thx...
    I got this from another forum to which I posted a reply.

I'm not much for "porthole" sites, unless that's precisely what you need, however, "im hopeing too expand this into selling vast amounts of pc's and pc hardware,quipment" leads me to believe that this version you have now, isn't going to serve your needs and offer you a profitable solution to what you're attempting to do.

You're missing a vast array of images needed in the PC market today. System pics, component pics, and not just basic ones either, you're going to need some "spice" in order to pull business away from some of the more better known PC makers out there. Ravio does great work, but what you currently have isn't going to cut it I'm afraid, I've seen it done before, they now sell jeans for Levis in a mall.

Take a peek at my post in the other forum, and if I can be of any service, just email me and I'll get back to you.

Remove Ads