Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Member #
    Menus' look rather bland. Hitcounters are useless (just write your own and not show people) and if youre not wanting to make the contents the full width of the screen. you may as well center everything.

Member #
    Hit counter is annoying. If you webhost doesn't offer webstats (probably does) then write your own in php so no one ever has to see or load it. Ubunreal seems pretty much on, center it and spruce up the menus. Really though it seems like your site just has to much white space. A better color scheme might help, as some colors, like grey, seem to hide the fact there isn't much there.

Good luck

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Well... I just don't like it. Doesn't fit well with the dark/light differnce. Also on your store page... ugh. Flash is useless. Services you're offering are rediculous, and for pete's sake man, Make it look a LITTLE different than ipower's hosting services. It's a little too obvious you're flat out charging people so you can register an account for them.
    Kyle Neath: Rockstar extraordinare
    The blog | The poetry site | The Spore site

Banned
    Member #
    hey pal ....

i dont charge and register for ipowerweb... I own a slice of the company .. so before you go and talk smack about me and the company ... I'd watch it ..

i dont think you or anyone else around here own's there own piece or full size comapny .. and aside from that .. I'm in live television /post/boradcast .. i work at sony studios and this is just a hobby and not my really choice as far as a "career" .. i personally think that in many ways web design is not a real true source of income or stable income at all , cause u can get jobs and then u may not get jobs .. i on the other hand have my own "Real" video company i just launched ..until u see some of the thing i can do with video ..( no doubt u already have if u saw X-men 2 , i was the editer , 3-d artist for that movie) and u can do the same .. then u can talk smack , but until then pal ..this isnt my "main" source of income ..

so fix urself up just like me and then u can talk smack but until then i would nt say a word if i were you .. moron

Member #
    Brighteyes, if you can't take constructive criticism, than don't ask for it. Name calling is not necessary, and boasting about your big important job that's not related to web design is rather useless.

Whether you own the company or are reselling it, Brak brings up legitimate points. Telling us that we can't comment on this site until we "fix ourselves up like you" is just ridiculous. Judging from the post you just made, I dont want to fix myself up like you.

This is an official warning. If the insults continue, you'll be removed from the board.

Banned
    Member #
    remove me then

ok , whats the point of having a web forum where there are three thousand rules ? i think u guys have a great thing goin here but u know what .. the first few posts were ok , untill brak made his reatrded post .. why couldnt he have just made a "normal post" like everyone else ? face it spluf .. he insulted me first and anyone who believe it was constructive criticism is full of crap .. that post above is "NOT" constructive cristicism ...in my buisness ppl are fired daily because they can't take contructive critcism .. i had to put up with it for years to get to where i am at now , and if i feel that wasn't it , then there is no way in hell anyone here is gonna tell me that his post is constructive criticism .. sorry .. no dice spluf .. i think it's just favortism on your part of being a moderator ..remove me .. there are tons of other places i can go to where i can post like this and not be harrased by ******* admins .. so remove me .. ill be at those other forums where there aren't 2 millon rules ...where ppl can post and be happy ..and where there aren't ******** users who think there the **** and are some sorta "amazing" Critic that should be heard ..ill bet 100 bucks brak is a nobody and a freelance work artist ..

Member #
    Wow
    I'm not so sure that you are all that you say, because I know kids around here that conduct themselves in a more mature manner than you do.

As for missing you when you go to those "other boards," I doubt anyone here will care after you have gone, we just don't need a community with attitudes like yours in it.

(Oh, and as for X-men 2? I was under the impression that it sucked anyways :ermm

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Ask and you shall recieve. Have fun at the "other" forums.

Remove Ads