Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello,

Please give your feedback and suggestions for our new upcoming webhosting marketplace :

Site : WebHosting and Domain Name Marketplace

Thank you for your time.
    Cheers

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I love the logo !!!

(not just cause I made it, either)

Member #
    It's lacking in color. I'd offer some information about your company, or some type of welcome message before showing your prices to everyone. If all I see are prices, I'm leaving, because I don't see any reason to choose you over everyone else.

Looking at your rate card, there's alot of text there that's hard to read. I'd try to line up 1a with 1d, 1b with 1e, 1c with 1f, and so on. Also, some indenting and bolding of words would make it easier to follow.

Member #
    Would it be possible to add rollovers to those navigation buttons? They just scream "script me!"

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Like Spluffdaddy said, let people know about the site, just a page full of check boxes doesn't really give you much of an idea as to what it is all about if you catch what I'm saying.

And like [Li] Brad said, go on, spoil yourself, get some roll overs on that site, you know you want to.

I would move what you currently have on this page to another page such as services, or packages ( I'm not 100% sure what it is all about)
    And replace it with some information about the site so the visitors are 100% sure on what it is they will be looking at.

The logo looks fairly good, but you have to get the rest of the site up to scratch with it.

A few minor alterations here and there and it will look 100% better, it's just really a case of tidying it all up.

Good work so far,
    Daniel.

Member #
    Thank you all for your inputs.

I have a reasonf or making it a bit bland...simply b'cos, most of us have been used to using vB at various forums. Though i am using vB, i have customised it to the core atleast to a large extent.

Being a true and pure marketplace, our topics are related to only trading, buying and selling. Okay, i'll put some information abt hostbubble.com in the front page where i have premium placements.

transio...thanks for the logo. yes, its your design.

Regarding more bells and whistles - we will sure add up once launched. We are infact thinking as to how to make it better in terms of usability and we have noted all your inputs for further changes on our marketplace.

Thank you all for your valuable time and suggestions.

Thanks for all your further inputs also.

Cheers

Member #
    Just because people have been using vB doesn't mean you should make it bland! WDF used vB, and I don't think anyone could call WDF bland. Even if people were used to something bland, then you should surprise them with something that's not bland.

Member #
    What i actually meant was :

Since ppl are used to using vB, seen mostly the same thing at every forum, i just wanted to have something different.

Its bland b'cos - its purely a marketplace, should want to keep it decent without flashy and gaudy colors. basically light weight and whats most important for a marketplace like hostbubble is its functionality. Though we have not sacrificed the aesthetics of the forums excepting that its light weight and not strong colors.

Thanks much
    Cheers

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hummm

well

you are right you are going to make some difference... but i think you should make "numbers" of post, thread ... appeared clearly so can visitor not the stats...

Remove Ads