Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello everybody.

Here is a link to a new version of the existing web site: NEW

Current web site located at: CURRENT

Company does web site design, graphic design, corp. identity design, web promotions and starting new year hosting...

The idea of new appearance is to get more customers via internet therefore the design must be more trustworthy then current web site.
    Basically I am asking for each and everyone personal opinion on how new web site feels compare to old one. So it is not only the appearance that matter but most important it should be crystal clear that when you come to web site first time it feels like: "these guys can do their job! I want to work with them!"

I personally have this dilemma when I feel that new one looks blend and simple but more professional when the old one looks cooler…

What do you think?
    Thank you very much for your opinions!

Member #
    The second design is 110% better then your current design, and will no doubt win you many more customers if you get them on your site in the first place.

Your current design is a little messy and looks shabby.
    Your new one looks a lot more professional.

The older one to be honest with you isn't at all very good in my opinion. Doesn't look like you have put a lot of thought into it and looks a lot like a puzzle where all the pieces have bee randomly thrown in.

Your second one looks like a mush better designed site and thats how a hosting and web design company should design their sites. It is very familiar to a lot of other hosting company's sites but I think you should deffinatly go with it.

Scrap the first, out with the old, and in with the new.

Good work,
    Daniel Oliver.

Member #
    Well I hate to say it, but I like the current site better than the new one.

If I were a potential customer, and I came across the new version, I'd think that you would make my web site look just like every other web site on the net. It's totally ordinary.

The thing I like about your current site is that it has a unique look and feel, while still being relatively easy to navigate around.

My question for you is, What kind of customer do you want to attract? Or, What kind of web site do you want to design? Make your site look like the kind of thing you want to do for your customers.

I'd correct this spelling error, though: You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to LOSE (not loose) sight of the shore.

Good luck.

Member #
    If you're business is developing corporate identities, then I think the old design is a little too abstract. Most coroporations are going to want a professional look and feel, and your current site is probably too "out there".

As far as the new design goes, the large orange H not only is way too big, but where does it come from? There is no "H" in ASF Design, and the only "I" is in the middle of the word design. That graphic is overpowering IMO, I'd scale it down and give your text a little more room. The three boxes of text on the bottom row are a little too close together, I'd try to add some padding if you could.

Member #
    oopsss...
    I forgot to metnion that the place where this orange H on blue is the place for a shot of last completed project (for ex. this H is for htt://www.ihoc.ca )

but you right, I don't think I'll be going for new design for this particular project but I will utilize it for value-web-hosting.net
    this new layout will suite hosting company the best. The old design however need to be somehow improved.

Thanks a lot for correcting the spelling mistake and thanks a lot for your oppinion.

Remove Ads