Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please let me know what do you think about this website. It is a gift to my friends. I have used many Photoshop techniques to balance out my minimal knowledge on html languages.

And for those who live in the Washington DC metro area, please stop by the restaurant to enjoy good food and services. Then, you will know where I get all the website theme from.... the three vertical bars, colors, water background, logo, etc.

www.thaichefsushibar.com

Member #
    Your works is nice
    Just set top margin "0" and centerlize your website so it will look more good in 1024 X 768 and more ..
    And next time try to avoide more images
    anyway good work
    Good luck
    regards
    - Purebox -
    The hosting beyond
    - PureDesigners -
    Profession is Our Passion

Member #
    Yeah that looks nice, you have done a good job with it.
    There seems to be some sort of overlapping problem in mozilla for your mouse overs on the sub headers under reviews.

I would also consider maybe a little bit of text on the opening page telling people about the site, maybe a little welcome message of some sort.

Well done,
    Daniel Oliver.

Member #
    Great looking site!
    regards,
    robc

Member #
    I really like it! simple and very colorful!

Great job!
    Blogs For Sale - Each blog is packed with 1000s of signatures and ads are highly integrated into the site. Great CTR! Completely customizable from Admin CP. On Sale!
    Complete Websites For Sale - Fantastic looking sites rich with content. Come complete with domain names. I only have a couple of these.

Member #
    one suggestion

I like the site. Here's one suggestion: change font to white instead of showing white rectangle when you mouse over an image.

Member #
    My previous comments were for when i viewed your page on a PC. but i got home and viewed your site again on my iBook (IE5) and on the first page the white box that shows up around the links is displayed offcenter (it shows up halfway below the link and does not look good)

just thought i would let you know. check to make sure your site is functional on most major web browsers
    Blogs For Sale - Each blog is packed with 1000s of signatures and ads are highly integrated into the site. Great CTR! Completely customizable from Admin CP. On Sale!
    Complete Websites For Sale - Fantastic looking sites rich with content. Come complete with domain names. I only have a couple of these.

Member #
    Thanks you guys for all comments and suggestions. I will try to make some modifications to the website....

Without any basic knowledge of html or web designing, it really slows me down.....

And yes, I would love to center my page as Tahir suggested. But have little problem with moving all buttons. :O( I am working on it though.

As for having it's applicable to other web browsers, I really do not know how.

I think it is time for me to looking for some web/graphic designing classes, or at least have one book handy.

Note: I created this website without any clue on html. Tried to understand source codes of many websites and mixed them together. My ultimate goal is to have it as a gift before I leave the U.S. (for good) Also, wanted to prove my learning skill. I have tried very hard and would be very upset to hear anyone says something like.... "yeah, this website is done by a finance guy who has no clue on what he is doing!!!" Well, I have heard some people really said that. :O(

Again, thanks you all. Your comments really make me feel better.

Member #
    You need to use a piece of HTML code to stop the IE6 image bar showing up on your large image... I can't remember it offhand, but I'm sure someone can help there.

The rest of the site is good, but I feel that if you had the content popping up in the same window them it would be a little more flowing, but it is a nice website at the moment, well done.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Very nice work indeed, extremelt targetted and well themed. I dont, however, like the new window pop up links. This seems to be an attempt at avoiding the integration of a comprehensive navigation system - the extra work on that would be well worth it!

Regards
    Thom.
    www.tjdesigns.org
    in assocation with www.Random9.com

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads