Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys
    I just launched my personal site at
    http://www.intro-spective.com
    Take a look.Im planning on finishing all the content by tomorrow.Any suggestions are absolutely welcome.I was focussing on simplicity for this one.Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    hi

first of all make it center

i think when header is loading.. you put a rotating symbol but it has bg in it plz remove
    it

still viewing it.......

Member #
    oh **** never saw that loading thing.Thanks I'll fix it right away.BTW what do you mean by center it? =/.Are you asking me to center the entire site?What resolution are you using anyway?

Member #
    Yeah the site needs to be centered and the right iframe doesn't display anything but I'm guessing there's no content for it yet...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    yes

you should center your site

Member #
    but its not meant to be centered =/

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    it's ok

well

it's ok if u dont want to make it center

i was talking about is your flash header check your preloader where your synmbol has bg

Member #
    The looks of it aren't bad, I don't think it needs to be centered. The "leaf" logo behind your title at the time is kind of confusing, is that your logo, or is your logo the "star-like" design to the right of the title? With the "leaf" logo, will you have that on other parts of the site. Other than that, the site looks nice, I'll let you know my opinion further when theres more functionality to it.

BG
    Few ever changed his course by counsil, none by force...
    http://www.brockglaze.net/sigimage.jpg
    |Services|Web Design|Contact Me|

Member #
    • Splash Screen
    • No header title (except for an unprofessional 'intro'). This is bad for SEO.
    • 1024 x 768 requirement is not required. It works in all resolutions above 800 x 600, as you state yourself.
    • Which version of the flash plug-in is required? Little is just a personally gripe really though.
      Main Site
    • The main site is quite good and colourful, although the quality of the chair / potato-man / briefcase needs to be upgraded IMO.
    • Your third content box has a horizontal scrollbar (which I'm presuming is because of the image).
    • Your organisation of content is a little wierd IMO, making just one large content box would be preferable to me.
    • You have made quite a good use of Iframes however, and the site looks good.

Well done on this site, it has a great platform for improvement and expansion, well done . I've given you a 3/5 as the site is quite good, but there a few areas that, in my opinion need brushing up a little bit.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Thanks for the comments mate.I'll brush up on the points you've stated right now.BTW what doe IMO stand for?.
    Also how can i improve the quality of the pictures?These are the best quality i could find.I tried blurring them a bit but it didn'nt work out =/:classic:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads