Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I have a hosting company and have a OK design I think. I there is always something that can make your site better so that is why I am here.

MrSmoothHost.com

Unload on me if needed. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    The animation on your dropdown menu is cool the first time, and annoying after that. If I'm trying to find information, I don't want to have to wait for the menu to become visible. As cool as the animation may be, I'd lose it.

The moving menu is cool because it's different, but I don't think it's necessary. As you scroll down the site, the menu starts to cover up information that the visitor might be trying to read.

The scrolling div you have in there would look better if it were allowed to be it's full length, and not cut in half with a scroll bar.

Overall, it's not a bad looking site, but it's obvious that it's a template. Template Monster has a hundred variations of this design.

Member #
    Thanks, just what I am looking for. Keep it coming.

Member #
    Try to keep each of your dropdwon menu's consistent, ie having the gold circles/arrows or not, not having them sometimes and not others.
    Make your information board be a little large, ie to the bottom of the page.

I think you need to think about your font-size. For many people, 8pt font is going to be hard to read, so perhaps make it 9/10pt?

You need to improve the quality of some of your graphical text images with the drop shadow on, notably the 'become a reseller' image(s).

I personally don't like your movable navigation bar that much, but it's quite cool still.

Overall, I'd give it a 3/5, and as Splufdaddy said, it does look rather template like.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads