Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I'm moving my site to a real host soon. I'll be making a new layout for it, and when I move my pages over I will rewrite them (and spell check them, and have them make sense, web search optimise them, and clean up my code). I made a few designs that i might use.

my site- http://www20.brinkster.com/mosspatch/

potential layout designs- http://www.geocities.com/animaster887//mosspatch2.html

So any advice? Which is your favorite?

-Thanks
    Jason

Member #
    Your present layout is too boring.They grey and black are too monotonous.Get the Gfx and colors in there man.The other layouts have the same problem =/

Member #
    I agree, use some color in your designs. The link in my signature is a great place to find colors that work together. I'd be curious to see what #2 and #3 would look like if they had some color in them. Try to stay away from dark text and dark backgrounds. Choose one or the other.

Member #
    On your present site, I can't navigate anywhere because I get two runtime errors everytime I rollover a link. THere is no colour and it makes me feel like its night time, which it isn't .

Out of the 3 new designs, I prefer design number 3, although they would all be 200x better if they had colour in.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    i agree with the colors and i think i don't have the font you used for the website, i get a very BOLD font...tell me the font please Good Luck!!!

Member #
    thanks for the advice everybody. I was just thinking about how compatible people are with the rollover menus, so I think I'll stick with a standard left side menu. I used font garamond. Thats weird that you don't have it, all the places I checked said that it was on of the fonts that everybody has, guess not, lol.
    Jason

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    no, no I have like 6000 fonts and today I wanted to delete a lot of them but i am to letter B, it's strange...

Member #
    oh, heh.

I made a new layout. http://www.geocities.com/animaster887/A_mossptach.jpg there's another one that has a blue background which looks better, but if forgot to save that one instead of this one. My stupid computer broke twice while i was making it!! Both times almost as soon as i clicked "save"...
    Jason

Member #
    not opening for me =/

Member #
    Jason

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads