Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I am 15 years old and i made a layout for a upcoming design company. The url is http://www.reactiondesigns.net

The links dont work yet, thats why i only want suggestions on the layout and design please.

Thanks in advance

Member #
    That really doesnt suck.. My only suggestion is think in a smaller scale. The second blue nav-bar, maybe shrink its width. introduce different color shades.tones. WAY better than anything i did my first year of college.

Member #
    hmm yeah i was thinking of adding in another colour but i couldnt think which one. Grey maybe? or even orange?

And as for the size i do believe i need to shrink it a bit. Thank you for the advice.

Member #
    Your rollovers are a little slow upon first visit, but overall I like the design. If you are looking for a new colour, then use http://www.colorschemer.com/online for a good colour schemer.

I would advise strongly against using Times New Roman in a website. Usually it is best to use sans-serif fonts such as Verdana, Tahoma and Arial, or Trebuchet MS (used on this site).
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Not a bad start. I'm not a fan of the strip of white that cuts the blue in two sections. The blue behind the nav bar is pretty tall. Also, you don't need to leave as much room in between the two content areas as you have. Especially with lines seperating the two sections, you don't need too much room.

Member #
    thank you very much for the advice, i will tweak the site a bit and post it up again for review.

thanks again

Member #
    I agree with spluf on the white bar, also when viewed at higher resolutions your table that encloses the page expands too much and I get a lot of white on the sides. I would suggest orange as it goes well with that blue. May I also suggest a color rather than white for a background of the page.

[Li] Brad
    "Art strives for form, and hopes for beauty." - George Bellows

Member #
    Please review my new design

I recently put my website design up for review and after a bit of critique i edited the site a LOT! Please review the new design and tell me what you think.

New Design - http://www.reactiondesigns.net
    Old Design - http://www.reactiondesigns.net/old

Thanks in advance

P.S. Im only 15 so go easy please

Member #
    Please keep all posts regarding the same site in one thread. I merged your old thread with your new one. New posts in old threads will still be moved to the top.

This design is cool, but I think you need a lot more content so the page is longer. Right now the page is predominatly graphics, and the content is being smothered. Also, I would move up your nav bar so it's touching your banner. That white area is just wasted space. Nice work.

Member #
    thanks, the reason i have that white space is because if u go to the specific page there will be a arrow pointing down from that thin orange line. More content will be coming soon right after i get some clients

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads