Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: hows my site?

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www20.brinkster.com/mosspatch/nero_media.html

the picture to the right on the header isn't finished, it's just a sketch.

I know it's dark, but i don't want the header to be too distracting, and if i make the text area too bright it looks out of place. the ends of the bars on the navigation menu continue across the screen. the navigation is drop down menu styled (anyone have any good easy drop down menu systems?), and there will be a bold css rollover effect on the links of the menu, and underline links everywhere else.

Are there any hints on how to improve the loading time of the header without loosing any quality? I plan on slicing it, but is there anything else?

And would the name "NERO- media" sound too much like "nero media player" or the nero cd burning software? I'd probably see if i could get a downloadable trial version on my site and on that page have a link to the real site so that if people would at least find what they where looking for....

Also, dose it look profesional? dose it look like it's trying to be cool? and would the design make you want to stay more, or run away more?

thanks!! :classic:
    Jason

Member #
    I don't see anything. It's like a blank html.

Member #
    thats weird. somthing about that page is not working too well... it looks weird on my computer, although other peoples computers it looks fine, but on your computer it isn't showing at all. lol...
    Jason

Member #
    Quite nice, though I'd like to see some more obvious rollovers on your drop-down menu's. Nice, though quite dark.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    dose anyone see any purple text? out of everyone i've asked i've gotten 1 perfect view, one messed up view, one with no view at all, and even mine isn't working right...
    Jason

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads