Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Wok
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello all.

I've recently been given the task of redesigning a website (I did not design this). Observe:

SWGB Heaven

Now, I would appreciate absolutely any suggestions at all as to what I should change (if anything), what I should add and what I should axe.

Ultimately, I would like the site to be more simple, have a more clean-cut design, and contain an improved header. There are, however, some rules which I will try to adhere to:

• Black and blue colour scheme (Unless there's a huge problem with that? - I would prefer a lighter scheme, but I have been advised to keep it dark).
    • Dual navbars.
    • All current (textual) content must be included.
    • Preferably, it will fill the entire page (not a centered site with whitespace surrounding it). However, this is only if it will ultimately look nicer.

I've made a quick cut/paste design in MS Paint, please tell me what you think (especially if it's worse than the original). Here it is.

Any example sites that you can point me to would be much appreciated.

- Wok

Member #
    hey wok

well not that much has been changed but it looks okay. Maybe you should put that pic(or another one) in the header to liven it up a bit. i prefer the original navbar elements to tell you the truth. good luck.

Remove Ads