Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Minds of Intelligence is a professional fast growing design studio located in Melbourne Australia, trading internationally.

We are still doing updates and are working on a major improvement 4-5 months later with extensive video special effects and increased interactivity. All comments are greatly appreciated.

Minds of Intelligence Studios

.Zach!
    Exec/Creative Director
    Minds of Intelligence Studios

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    I hope you are asking for opinions about your site and not trying to advertise your company..

Member #
    Asking for comments

I am asking for comments, not advertising it on a forum...

The chinese version was finished last night and designwise, the difference is huge. The whole site was just finished but we are still changing several components.

We are to release an update in 4-5 months with improvements and more video effects.

Getting people to test the site is very useful.

Thank you for your comment anyhow.

.Zach
    www.mindsofintelligence.com

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    In that case i aplogize for my assumption, however your first post looks like an advertisement.

Having said that i really like your site, i enjoy the background music and the abiance. Honestly its a very well done site. In fact if i am not mistaken i remember your logo (if not your site) from Kirupa.com a few months back..

For your reference i am using mozilla firefox, and Opera 7.32 on windows xp.

Member #
    Thanks Glyakk. I've edited my first post.

Yes, I won the Site of the Week on kirupa 2 weeks ago. But still major changes coming soon.

Thanks mate.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    nice site...the fonts are too bold and it's hard to read, and you have a typo "WHATS ON" It must be 'WHAT'S ON"...overall I like it very much...

Member #
    Nice design (English version). I don't like the background music, but I can turn it off (with difficulty). I find the site very busy and graphically intensive, and it took around 10 seconds to load on my 512K Broadband connection.

I think you need to make your sub-nav a bit more obvious? It blends into the page a little too much at the moment.

Also your font is too small and hard to read. Make the font larger please. Nice site, 3/5 keep it up.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Remove Ads