Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Thx for all the great feedback all!

Member #
    The font used for the page headings is really messy and akward to read.

The grey border around the layout doesn't look too great, thinning it down to 1-2 pixels would be enough to define the outter edge, and having it in black would be more consistent with the existing colours.

Some 'padding' of 10-15 pixels around the written content of the site would help the readability of pages.

The blue link roll-over on the page footers doesn't add as much emphasis as it could do, something that blends less and contrasts abit more would be better.

Using Internet Explorers inline font-size controls distorts the way in which the navigation bar works some what.

The different shade of grey on the 'Awards' page looks a little inconsistent with the other pages.

Hope you find this useful.

Member #
    hi,

thx for the reply.

i guess i just shouldve asked whether it looks good or bad :-(

Member #
    I like the idea, it fits on my screen perfectly. The navigation is good and I like the layout. Only thing id fix is the gray border, take it down to a 1 pixel or something

Member #
    I didn't like the fact that the browser scrollbar had been removed. Without the window control scrollbar you can't see the bottom of the page on a standard 800x600 resolution monitor.

Member #
    The banner is hard to read, I dont like the font chosen. And the IFrame (scrolling window in the middle w/ your content) makes it seem like the whole site is squished into a little space. With the graphics that are in there, you can only see a little bit of your content at once. It would be nice if the page was longer to allow more content.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    arghh..sorry, but only a 3 second look at it and I think I won't open my eyes for the next few months. The color combination is awful, I recommend soft colors. The best background that doesn't have any weight is the gray one. I really suggest redesign.

Remove Ads