Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.smartbasicscomputer.com MSIE

Still working on some bugs..such as the Home page Nav being a different color..and some buttons not centered....Have not nailed it down yet.. No matter what I try...nothing fixes it...

E-mailed homestead to ask them "What's up with that"...no repsonse yet...maybe today..may have to redesign the whoe Nav in PhotoImpact8 to get things centered....

PS: What's a dollar offer for?

Any Business arrangement that is not profitable to the other person will, in the end, prove unprofitable for you. Quote from B. C. Forbes

Member #
    Crashed my I.E u I.E crasher!
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Can't open it, and fix your link. It's pointing to http://

will7: that's when using IE. :P It sucks. FireFox is the best browser I've tried. Why not you?

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Member #
    Sorry, this is the first time I have posted....so I must have typed something in wrong. I do use Moz alos ...I use both

http://www.smartbasicscomputer.com

Member #
    A font change would be wise, something like verdana or Arial; something that doesn't have serifs.

Member #
    Funny you should say that because, I had a diferent font on there up until yesterday and I loved it.......however, my webdesign group pointed out to me that it did not match my navagtion font and they should all match, so I changed it all to times roman....and now I don't like it (at all) but am stuck with it for the moment (until I redo the Navagaion..and then I am going to do something about it...

I had a really nice font on there before too started wth an Hel.....something or another had a V in it too
    Thank you and I agree with you

Member #
    Hi Eddy,
    I trid to e-mail you but your "contact" on your website is not loading...not found!

I took your photo "lightend tham a bit for you and was going to send them to your in .jpg, but I have no address. If you want them, give a holler....you can get my e-mail addy off my site

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Stick with the sans serif fonts for the buttons and the body text. Your pages that still have it look much better.
    My best pal's site: Algarve Beach Life :ichatcool:

Member #
    Originally posted by ITeachComputer
    Hi Eddy,
    I trid to e-mail you but your "contact" on your website is not loading...not found!

I took your photo "lightend tham a bit for you and was going to send them to your in .jpg, but I have no address. If you want them, give a holler....you can get my e-mail addy off my site
    Ah, yeah....Never got around to making that contact page:dead: Procrastination is killing me.

Anyhow, what are we talkin' about now? Photo? Well, my addy is Eddybones05@aol.com, so I'll just expect whatever we're talking about to show up lol

Remove Ads