Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Just finished this website for a client. It is still a tad unfinished but pretend there is stuff in the boxes at the bottom and that is pretty much it. Anyway, let me know what you think, came out a tad messier than I would have liked but around 3:00am quality started getting sacrificed for speed, good thing to, kinda like to sleep when it is still dark out...

http://www.crystalwizard.net/madison/index.html

Member #
    Nice navigation (though it doesn't work in Firefox 8.0), and the design looks okay, though rather wierd situated to the left hand side of the browser screen at larger resolutions. Where is the main content going to go? It will be rather hard to insert columned content in those boxes at the bottom of the page. I don't think your address information needs to be quite so large either to be honest. Good work! 3/5
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    The opening page is pretty good. Nice, but then when I clicked on "history" I wasn't over joyed just to see the white page appear and the basic text.

Not sure if you are planning to change it but if not then I would suggest it.
    So far what you have though isn't bad. I'm sure they will be pleased.

Daniel.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    i agree with daniel on the big white background clashing with the dark site.

the color scheme is cool except the that big blue box on the main page!? it just looks very weird to me.

it just needs a bit more work but it's a very good start.

keep up the good work
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Remove Ads