Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I am looking at trying to clean up my site a little more and am looking for suggestions. I'd like to have a better banner at the top of the screen but can't seem to come up with anything good.

My site is here

Member #
    First of all, I don't like the button text on the left side of the page. I know it is KISS orientated but I just think its a little too hard to read, especially when there are alot of words with that font. I believe that you should change that font to the font you have for the "header"(AUSTRALIA'S HOTTEST KISS TRIBUTE SHOW) that you have under the main header KISSTROYER. That's all I can think of.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Yeah, personally I am not a fan of that font in the menu's but being that the band is democratic it was voted for by the other three. I agree that the Smudger LET font would look better in the menu too.

Thanks for the feedback though!

I hope that someone can come up with (other than general comments which I love to hear) a good idea for a banner.

Member #
    Just use HTML

You could probably just use HTML instead of Flash for the site. I didnt realy see anything that needed flash.
    The time you waste today, can never be retreived.

Member #
    Late 70's early 80's

Why don't you go look through all the posters and ads from the 70's and 80's in Google Images. Then run a theme like that through the site. It may give it a little pep.
    The time you waste today, can never be retreived.

Member #
    I agree with mcouncil, that would give it a little vintage look.
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Hmmm.

Interesting concept, but my concern is that although we pay tribute to KISS we can't use their images etc.

Although what I think you mean is to give the page a similar look / feel to their most popular posters etc.

Thanks for that idea. Although I have written it off for the moment I will note it down cause it sounds quite interesting.

Member #
    Re: Just use HTML

Originally posted by mcoucnil
    You could probably just use HTML instead of Flash for the site. I didnt realy see anything that needed flash.
    How could I do the "next show" banner in anything but flash? Animated gif? Won't that make it a large file size?

Member #
    How's this?

What does everyone think of the new border - click here

The only issue I think is that the top section of the border is a little more narrow than the bottom one. Does this leap out at everyone? Need to be fixed (as in the images)

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I honestly don't mind it as it is. I like the font for the menu.... it's "kissy" :-D I like the idea for the old posters look. If you could pull that off, it would be excellent!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads