Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey, i just recently finished my website for a company i'm making. I made this in a week and i didnt know anything about html or web design. I made it in notepad and adobe. Please give me insight on it. and i'm currently looking for a professional web designer to redo it. Please, if you know of anyone that can do it for FREE or very cheap price. Email me at chris9@insightbb.com. Thanks.

Here is the website : www.dedicated-gamers.com

Member #
    Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Text loads nice and fast but the background graphic is slow to load and the text at the top is difficult to read against the background. Might be nice if the links changed colour when the mouse is passed over them. Otherwise, it s a good start. Good luck with it.

Nick

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It isn't showing up sorrectly in FireFox and the whole layout looks bad. The font and the whole header. The Dedicated Gamers text is very hard to read and the color scheme doesn't fit at all. I suggest redesign.

Member #
    Thanks for the comments. I appreciate it, its only up currently for displaying the info, i hope to get a pro designer to redo it.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    You might consider buying a template that you could modify. Although i usually shun such stamped out designs, in your case it seems fitting. A site like templatemonster.com has alot of 'game themed' templates for very cheap.

Or you could find a webdesign student who is trying to build their portfolio who would do it for free or cheap. Might even consider posting it in the request a service forum on this site.

Member #
    I'm on a typical laptop res: 1400 x 1050, and your background begins to repeat on the right side. Could be fixed with a table, edge image and css, but that seems like a lot of work if you dont plan on keeping this design anyway.

Be sure to come back with the pro designed version.
    Look to the cookie Elaine....look to the cookie.

http://www.queuedtalent.com

Remove Ads