Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello everyone. I have completed my Gold's Gym website:

http://www4.desales.edu/~bb02/TEST/club.html

I am charging $1,000.00 for this site. The quicklinks are not up, they will not be completed until the client signs the contract for this site. Tell me what you guys think. I'm still open to comments and suggestions of what I can do to improve the site. Thanks !!

Member #
    The two images in the header are slightly pixelated and have many artifacts, I would suggest finding a source .psd or at least better quality images being that the logo is the first thing a user will notice when visiting the site. Also I would make the tooltips appear closer to the cursor when u mouseover. I would make them appear near the bottom right corner of the cursor.

Other than that though looks good. Very clean, simple and to the point, I like it.
    www.stevenspoker.com
    "You can't lose what you don't put in the middle, ... but you can't win much either." -Mike McDermott (Rounders)

Member #
    Do those grey gradient bars serve any purpose ? ...because they don't look too good.

If you have an original version of the header in its raw state before comperssion I would re-export it as a [.gif] because it only uses solid colours. You'll get better quality and a reduced file size.

The black squiggle representing the (R) on the logo still just looks like a unreadable irrelevant dot, maybe add it to the bigger header where it's visible.

I don't wanna be picky but... (see attachment)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Member #
    Originally posted by Trico
    Do those grey gradient bars serve any purpose ? ...because they don't look too good.

The gray bars are just for visual purposes. You think they don't look good?

If you have an original version of the header in its raw state before comperssion I would re-export it as a [.gif] because it only uses solid colours. You'll get better quality and a reduced file size.

Yes I do have the original photoshop. I had actually meant to save it as a GIF but forgot to do so. I will be changing this.

The black squiggle representing the (R) on the logo still just looks like a unreadable irrelevant dot, maybe add it to the bigger header where it's visible.

Yes you are right. I will just remove it in photoshop.

I don't wanna be picky but... (see attachment)

I encourage everyone TO BE PICKY LIKE YOU !! Your comments help a lot. I will fix the image, nice find. I completely missed that.

Thank you guys for your comments thus far

Keep them coming!!

Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Picky? This site isn't worth NEAR $1000 dollars. No offense.

It needs alot of work.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Wow 1000$?! For this site?! If you ask me it costs not more than 50-100$.

Member #
    For 1000$ I would not expect a site that has a bit more attention to quality. There are numerous spelling mistakes on the site which makes it appear less then professional.

Member #
    Looks very basic to me its just so plain no eye candy ! As a former 19stone hardcore bodybuilder i dont think id be intrested in that gym, my old gym had a wicked website and it really showcased the facilities ! i can see no decent pics of what the gym looks like surely that is one of the main points of the site!
    Whats the matter the CIA got u pushing too many pencils ???

Member #
    Umm thanks for the comments I guess?

Ironhacker: $50-100 ? Give me a break!! You think you could build a site like this in 1-3 hours and create all the graphics?

I have posted on 2 other webdesigner forums and everyone thought the site was great. This forum you guys rip it appart. Please be more productive in your comments. What do you recommend I change, add, etc. ?? Also, how much do you recommend I ask for this site?

If you notice there is a link for club tours. Users will be able to take a virtual tour of each club. If you read my first post, i said these links are not completed yet.

Member #
    What were the other forums called ?
    Whats the matter the CIA got u pushing too many pencils ???

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Remove Ads