Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi Everyone,

For the final project of my Digital Media Degree I've designed an interactive Flash site to teach Basic Photography.

The Virtual Camera has 4 tutorials as well as two 3D environments where users can save the 'photos' they take.

As part of my course I need as many people as possible to complete the feedback questionnaire on the site.

http://www.camerasinteractive.com/index.php

Many Thanks!
    Dave

Member #
    hi dave

what a cool site. i didnt notice this post before! really neat use of flash and informative too! no criticism. well done m8!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    That is so cool! It actually makes me want to go out and buy a digital camera just so that I can take some professional photos of things for my clients. I've also never understood any of the settings until your tuts explained them to me.

My only criticism (and it's a very minor one) is that when I completed a tutorial, it tells you to try the next tutorial. I found it a bit confusing and a couple of times clicked the "try again" button by mistake. Maybe if you hyperlinked the tutorial in question from the sentence and made it a different colour to make it stand out.

Overall though, this is an incredible piece of work.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Very interesting use of flash, I also feel much more confident and feel like alot of the mystery behind photography has been lifted. Ive been contimplating buying an SLR camera but didnt really understand what advantages it could offer me over a conventinal point and shoot camera.

As far as your site, it looks a bit unenspired. Its very dark, where I would have liked to see a very clean vibrant site, Maybe use some of your own photography to dress it up. I dont mean show more pictuers, I mean using something like a wide landscape as a header, or maybe a lightened it a bit and use it as a background, stuff like that.

I hate giving a bad review of the site when it has such an awesome gem. But we are all striving to improve.. good work!

Member #
    I think the photography is his own? Isn't it? Or am I getting the wrong idea here?
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Im 100% sure it is his potography.. that is not what I was saying. What I was saying is it should be used to decorate the site and give it some more punch.

Member #
    Oh right OK. In that case then yes, he should.
    Rednerve
    Creative Freelance Design

Remove Ads