Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

My Cricket Website

Here is one site that i have been working on for a lil while.
    They said they wanted something simple and quick loading. So i tried to keep the images low and concentrate on things like CSS, for example the menu, im quite happy the way it has turned out but its always good not to stop with just one oppinion.

Somethings im still working on:

a better banner, its a seperate image anyway so its not hard to change, i guess with javascript i could have it as a randomised banner

the "contact" doesn't work yet because i havn't uploaded the PHP file yet but i do know that everything is fine with it

.....anyways thanks for any pointers you people give me, look foward to hearing your replies (if any),

Dan Smith

Member #
    Your navigation is good! A good use of CSS, and it works seamlessly (in Firefox anyhow!)

Change your 'Web Design Done by Dan Smith' to Web Design by Dan Smith', the 'done' makes it unprofessional .

The banner is okay, but the ball looks somewhat artificial, perhaps a collage of low quality photos from real matches?

4/5, because purple isn't really my colour. Nice website, good effort!
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Thanks for the advice.

Have to get old the old camera now then for some 1st hand media now the cricket season is up and running

Member #
    Nice clean design, I like the nav. An improved banner will make the design even better. Nice work.

Remove Ads