Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi guys,
    Just a quick question - I already have All in One SEO Pack installed. Can i also install HeadSpace2 (http://urbangiraffe.com/plugins/headspace2/) or should I not run it along side All In One SEO Pack?

Within the readme.txt of HeadSpace2 it says:
    <quote>
    Because of the large number of other meta-data plugins, HeadSpace provides an import function for the following plugins:

* Ultimate Tag Warrior
    * All-in-one SEO
    (..and others)
    </quote>

Have tried the wordpress forum and no luck yet, theres no support place for this plugin specifically elsewhere either!

can anyone tell me what this means or what i should do?

Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    You really need to apply some simple reasoning here, you don't want two programs trying to do the same things, they will fight each other and/or double post your description, title, and keyword tags which is dangerous for your search engine rankings. When ever you are dealing with plugins, you only want to run one plugin per thing you're trying to accomplish with it... For instance, if you want a CAPTCHA image to display for your registration, you don't want to install 2 plugins for this, because then you're users will have to pass 2 catpcha tests and the filters that wordpress uses may confuse the two inputs and session handling can become a pain in the rear.

Again ONE plugin per task, never, ever, ever double up.

Between the two, All-In-One SEO Pack for sure.
    Lead Web Designer
    MLW & Associates, LLP.
    W3C Standards Complaint and SEO Friendly
    Admin of Vraul
    WordPress.org Developer

Remove Ads