Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Hi - I only really have a couple pages I want to pass link juice to from my homepage on my wordpress blog.

does anybody know how to/a plugin for adding "nofollow" to all the other page links, or specifically adding follow only to the page links i want?

this would be such a help!

I use SEOQuakes feature to put a line through all nofollow links on a page. However, it works on some sites but im checking this by visiting my blog www.ziggiville.co.uk, with the "Line thru nofollow links" option on SEOQuake toolbar, and then comparing what it puts a line thru to what is actually nofollow/dofollow in my code.

Whilst many links are nofollow, SEOQuake toolbar doesnt put a line thru anything.

My guess is that it doesnt seem to work if the links are styled..not sure though

I have also tried NoDoFollow plugin for firefox which doesnt seem to do anything either.

Does anyone have a plugin that works all the time/a solution?

Thankyou!

Member #
    It looks like you are using the latest Version of Wordpress....What you should do is download a Wordpress specific plugin and install it on your site.

here is a good wp plugin for no-follow comments.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/...xternal-links/

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    thanks but this is not what i asked at all..

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaburge
    thanks but this is not what i asked at all..
    your question was this:

"does anybody know how to/a plugin for adding "nofollow" to all the other page links, or specifically adding follow only to the page links i want?"

I understood you were looking for a plugin in order to automatically add nofollow to "other pages", which I gathered meant adding no follow to "external pages" (not highlighting).

Maybe what in fact you are asking for is something that highlights the nofollow comments on your browser. The nofollow-links plugin for firefox works great for me. But if it is not working for you maybe you want to try something manually...

http://www.prweaver.com/blog/2005/01...s-with-firefox

Remove Ads