Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    aaaaaaah! help anybody? my rss2.0 on my wordpress blog is working but not really!

the page is disoriented! WTF! help please! is it because of wordpress 3.0 upgrade?

[http://makeyourtheme.com

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    John, RSS is not supposed to be styled. It's a "feed" (raw data) - not a "page" (styled information).

Member #
    OH I meant that it became disoriented , all of the words had no spacing whatsoever, no headings and no dropdowns just nothing, all words stuck beside each other. . . but somehow when I checked it about 10 minutes ago it was ok. . . hmmm. . . weird actually. . . I do wonder if its a bug on wordpress 3.0 . . . some people discouraged me from upgrading and said I should wait till 3.1 but I already did it so I was kind of hoping I did not upgrade when I saw the RSS page all F*d up

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    John, I didn't see that problem, so I can't tell you what could have caused it. Good luck! hope everything works out for the best!

Remove Ads