Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Looking for a plug in that will let me create "member profiles" or "member biographies". They are just members of an organization (of the website) and NOT members or users of the wordpress function.

I found this one, but they don't have a compatible version for wp 3 yet.
    Profiles at compu.terlicio.us

Any ideas/help?

Thanks in advance!

Member #
    I have ran into something similar to this and even though I didn't want the members to be part of WordPress, it did make it easy to manage them by actually putting them in WordPress, managing them and setting their level to 'subscriber' and with the addition of a few plugins and some already built in functionality of WordPress, I was able to show a directory that the users themselves were able to update themselves.

Banned
    Member #
    you can use BuddyPress Member Profile

This plugin will display a member since and a few simple count totals for status, forum topics, forum posts, blog comments (main site only), achievements (if installed) along with a per day average.

Remove Ads