Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hey everyone,

UPDATE: Figured it out, but had to go back to js to do it. Will leave post however for anyone who may know how to get css sprites working on Wordpress!!!! I way much prefer it over js to do this sort of thing.

Original Post:

I sure hope someone can help me because I now have permanent keyboard keys stuck to my forehead from banging my head in frustration.

I have a client who needed a header for his wordpress site, a header that was one large photograph, with the top portion being a flash file, and the bottom portion made up of 6 image swaps atop the large photograph. Site can be seen here: Interview Doctor.

Originally the image swaps were done with js, which I hate, but it worked like the client wanted. And then he requested a change, and in trying to implement that change, I broke the header. Ok. No problem, I'll just redo it as a css sprite, which I originally wanted to do and prefer. Came out great, (see it here.).

Went to put install the code on the site last night, and the darn thing won't work!!!!!!! :angry: I mean I worked for HOURS trying to get it work but no luck!!! I really hate to redo this with js. I researched the issue but haven't found any answers as to why this won't work in wp. Any ideas??

Remove Ads