Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Hello,
    1-There are several readily available flash animations, buttons etc.. that I would like to purchase for my website. If my site was in wordpress, is this something doable? I am debating whether to convert the news website which I did myself to wordpress or not. If I convert to wordpress, I know the content management would be better. How about flexibility though... Can i easily insert those flash animations, buttons etc... to a wordpress site?

2-How about playing with the layouts, inserting, videos, pictures, animations, calendars, polls etc.. to anywhere you want on a wordpress website - (not necessarily flash..), again is doing this no different than doing it on a non wordpress website? My website right now is okay for my needs and basically just simple php css and html thats all so it is very flexible... will i be that flexible with wordpress?

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Since you will be building your theme yourself, you can make it as flexible as you want it to be.

There are TONS of features to extend the flexibility of your WordPress theme, you just need to know how.

I know that WordPress CAN handle Flash, don't ask me how cause i never did it.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDevDesign View Post
    Since you will be building your theme yourself, you can make it as flexible as you want it to be.

There are TONS of features to extend the flexibility of your WordPress theme, you just need to know how.

I know that WordPress CAN handle Flash, don't ask me how cause i never did it.
    How? Ok.. just kidding... thanks for the answer... it is good to know that it is flexible because i had heard otherwise before...

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Yes, It is flexible for Wordpress user to make a customizable as needed as the wordpress comes with lot of featured plugins.
    Hosting On Web - A web hosting company.

Member #
    Yeah, it's flexible, given the right template, but you'll generally need a plugin to get any Flash working on a WP site. But like Orange said, since you're building it yourself, you can have whatever you want on there.

O.

Remove Ads