Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Hello !
    i have a site by WordPress . Not an E-Commerce site. it's a blog . i would like to sell some thing in my blog . Is it possible ?
    Please help me ...
    Thanks !

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    You could always just add a PayPal button to the pages where you're trying to sell something. That would be the quickest, easiest way to do it.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    wprockers likes this.
    My site? oh here--->www.host4go.com

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I have tried out a few e-commerce options for wordpress. If you just want to sell a few items, you can install a paypal plug-in like the WP Simple Paypal Shopping Cart. The plug-in lets you add paypal buttons to your page.
    If you want to go a little bit more advanced with inventory control and other payament options, there are eshop, wp-e-commerce and estore and wp-storecart.
    From those, I preferred eshop since you can have a grid view and have to option to use authorize.net and other independant credit card gateways, whereas estore and wp-e-commerce work with paypal and google checkout 2checkout only.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Porty, post: 215743
    Thank you very much Porty. i am searching this type of plugins . now i am trying to understand this plugins . i think i will get some tutorial about this plugins in youtube .
    again thank you .

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGAME1264, post: 215716
    You could always just add a PayPal button to the pages where you're trying to sell something. That would be the quickest, easiest way to do it.
    Thanks for your help

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Janja, post: 215814
    I have tried out a few e-commerce options for wordpress. If you just want to sell a few items, you can install a paypal plug-in like the WP Simple Paypal Shopping Cart. The plug-in lets you add paypal buttons to your page.
    If you want to go a little bit more advanced with inventory control and other payament options, there are eshop, wp-e-commerce and estore and wp-storecart.
    From those, I preferred eshop since you can have a grid view and have to option to use authorize.net and other independant credit card gateways, whereas estore and wp-e-commerce work with paypal and google checkout 2checkout only.

Thank you too

Member #
    is it possible to add moneybookers , MasterCard as a payment option in Eshop plugins ?

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

• I don't know a lot of the above systems but I'm pretty sure some of them are similar to Moneybookers.If you want your website to have a site internal payment, you would use something like authorize.net. Its a service that will do the credit card processing. You will still need a merchant account. This way is expensive. When people only have a few items, I recommend paypal since you don't have to pay anything until you sell something. Set-up and mainenance fees for indenpendant credit card processing with merchant account can run up to $1000/year and you haven't sold a thing yet.

• I recently bought the shopping cart plug-in from Tribulant. I'm currently testing it. I bought it because it has many gateways coded into the plug-in including Firstdata (BOA uses that), manual (if a store has a real terminal already) etc. , product via csv upload and much more. I'll see how that works out.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Janja, post: 216091

• I don't know a lot of the above systems but I'm pretty sure some of them are similar to Moneybookers.If you want your website to have a site internal payment, you would use something like authorize.net. Its a service that will do the credit card processing. You will still need a merchant account. This way is expensive. When people only have a few items, I recommend paypal since you don't have to pay anything until you sell something. Set-up and mainenance fees for indenpendant credit card processing with merchant account can run up to $1000/year and you haven't sold a thing yet.

• I recently bought the shopping cart plug-in from Tribulant. I'm currently testing it. I bought it because it has many gateways coded into the plug-in including Firstdata (BOA uses that), manual (if a store has a real terminal already) etc. , product via csv upload and much more. I'll see how that works out.
    Thanks ! i am trying Paypal .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads