Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    I just am working on a new site of mine http://www.kolea.com and decided to try it out in wordpress. I had a couple of design things I had issues with.

1) How can I move the text over at the top to fit in the center of the pictures?

2) How do I remove the sidebar on the left?

3) In the top nav bar there is "Home". How do I make a page for that? I already have the page made. Just need to have it moved to there.
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Member #
    Liked
    264 times
    [Mod Edit: Moved to correct thread]
    If you like my comments to your thread please click the LIKE button

Check out my portfolio: Here!
    View my company Facebook Page
    View my company Website

<<Plrease ignoer my typo's I have isdexlyia>>

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    I see you're using the "cushy" theme. Did you research what this theme offers before you bought it? It seems to have very limited layout options.
    That said, when you go in to your Dashboard, under "Appearance > themes" you should be able to see a link called theme options or something similar. Click on that and it should open an interface where you can style the theme, beyond the usual styling in the Dashboard proper.
    Often these kind of themes only allow you to configure the homepage through this interface.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Member #
    Just to update, I switched themes and the new one is really cool and user friendly. Check it out and let me know what you think.
    Rob Dalton (Kolea Rentals)

Remove Ads