Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: PayPal form?

Member #
    Hi Everyone,
    I have a client that uses Wordpress. They would like to have forms that process payments using PayPal Website Pro, and have the form submissions viewable through a database or exportable to Excel. These forms are used for donations and service fees. I don't use Wordpress or PayPal too often, so I wanted to know if anyone knows of any plugins that have this functionality. Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    770 times
    Pay pal is a payment processor, I haven't used it in a while myself but they did not have any kind of " export", when I was using it.

That would be better and more easily accomplished on your site though.

WP has an ecommerce plugin, suspect it creates a table on your WP install for transactions, so you could write or find some simple scripts to pull that data from the DB ( if it's not already built in ).

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    s2Member plugin and Paypal Pro as the payment gateway is quite simple to set up. Bit of a learning curve with the whole process, but s2Member is really a great plugin.

Remove Ads