Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Slider Revolution: Play/pause option with space bar

Hi all,

For a while now, I have been trying to find a way to install a play/pause function on my Slider Revolution. When a visitor presses the spacebar, I would like the slider to pause and when the visitors presses the spacebar again, I would like the slider to continue. Can someone maybe tell me how I can do this?

Much thanks!

Kees

Member #
    Liked
    148 times
    Slider Revolution is a paid plugin, so developers are often more willing to help their customers than they might be with a free plugin. Have you tried to open a support request with the developer?

I'm sure there are plenty of forum members who are familiar with Wordpress, but it's less likely that anyone is an expert in any one particular plugin (and willing to offer free support for someone else' commercial product). No harm in asking, of course, but in my experience the best source of support for commercial software is the company that you purchased it from.
    Kevin Henney
    CRUCIAL CREATIVE
    Web Development - Graphic Design - Branding

Member #
    Liked
    176 times
    I think that can be done with css and javescript. As khenney suggested, your best bet would be to contact the developers or ask the question on their Wordpress help forum.

One of the other probably has the code already worked out to make it happen.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Jun 01st, 2016 at 07:46 PM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Remove Ads