Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    176 times

Site Pack Wordpress Themes

Siteorigin, one of the best in the business, awesome support and are always updating their themes and plugins, several months ago came out with a set of new themes they call Site Packs.

These business themes are already setup and ready to go and all you have to do is add your content. A couple of them are a very nice one page parallax themes.

If you're new to Wordpress, or experienced, these are some really nice business themes for you to take a look at. If you're new to WP they'll be a good easy learning tool for you.

We used them for several client sites and all is well and everyone is happy, especially us.

If you're interested I would suggest watching the videos on them, read the documentation, download and give them a try.

I would like to add too that I am no way affiliated with them nor anyone else in the internet. We like their themes and plugins, especially their Page Builder plugin. If you like them I would suggest buying the pro version.

If anyone tries them let me know how they work out for you.

https://siteorigin.com/pack/
    Last edited by bleau canon; Mar 29th, 2017 at 09:08 AM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    I share your positive view of Siteorigin as well as their page builder plug in. Page builder is the one plug in that I could not live without and the company seems very customer friendly and very professional.

I haven't tried any of the Site Packs but have used their Vantage theme on the last few websites I have done as well as the one I am currently working on and really like it.I did take a quick look at some of the Site Packs and they look quite good. I am sure anyone who tries one will be happy with it. Thanks for posting that.

Member #
    Liked
    176 times
    The Vantage theme is our "go to theme". Not much you can't do with it when using the Siteorigin Page Builder. As a matter of fact, we use it on just about every website and theme we use.

Here's what we use to enhance it even more,

This is a must with the Page Builder: It's a Visual Editor for adding text, media, images, music, etc. More like a word processor and easy to use.
    Black Studio TinyMCE Widget

We also use the Siteorigin Widgets Bundle and Untimate Addons for SiteOrigin. There are a load of Widgets in both of those plugins and some of them need activating.

We use another plugin called Spacer. This plugin makes it simple to close or open the distance (space) between lines of text. This will show up in the Visual Editor.

When those plugins are downloaded you should see this in your WP Dash board. Click on the Siteorigin Widgets and you'll find a lot of useful widgets to use in Page Builder. Activate the ones you want and they'll show up in Page Builder.

wp dasdbrd widgets bundle.jpg
    Last edited by bleau canon; Mar 30th, 2017 at 08:27 AM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    130 times
    Thanks Bleau, That too is very helpful. I am sure anyone working with WordPress would agree.

Remove Ads