Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By craigsmith

Thread: wordpress/ecommerce/stripe payment help

Member #

wordpress/ecommerce/stripe payment help

I have a site that I created with wordpress. I've installed woocommerce and stripe payments. First, do I need to setup plans in my stripe dashboard or just set payments on my product list in woocommerce? Secondly, is there a plugin or extension to setup monthly subscription payments that is free unlike woocommerce subscriptions? I've been searching and watching videos but i don't think stripe subscriptions will bill monthly in woocommerce, I could be wrong. I actually paid someone to installed stripe payments and woocommerce and he installed subscriptio but i didn't buy it and it ask for a code.

EDIT: I'm willing to pay for services to get this site working correctly.
    Last edited by i_need_help; Apr 29th, 2017 at 05:23 PM.

Member #
    Liked
    176 times
    I heard recently that Stripe had their own plugin. You may want to contact Stripe and ask them

Here is a list of Wordpress plugins for Stripe. Let us know if this doesn't work for you or maybe someone else that knows can help you more.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/stripe+plugins/

Good luck.
    Last edited by bleau canon; Apr 30th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    There are bundle of wordpress plugins for stripe as a gateway even compatible with Woocommerce like wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-stripe/. May be it will be helpful for you. eCommerce business has become the most popular business for online earning because this is a reliable and we can earn handsome amount by this. E-commerce is a general term covering a variety of business - processes to integrate the manufacturers or dealers with customers and suppliers via the Internet. This process involves creating a website by ecommerce affiliate cms developers ileaddigital(.)com/services/web-design/affiliate-cms-development, the creation of user-friendly navigation that helps potential customers quickly find they are interested in products and goods, receive discounts and bonus programs, making every effort to turn them into regular customers.
    Andrew Skyler likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    878 times
    Quote Originally Posted by craigsmith View Post
    This process involves creating a website by ecommerce affiliate cms developers ileaddigital(.)com/services/web-design/affiliate-cms-development, the creation of user-friendly navigation that helps potential customers quickly find they are interested in products and goods, receive discounts and bonus programs, making every effort to turn them into regular customers.
    This is a no-advertising forum - take your hidden upsell link drop somewhere else.
    Good design should never say "Look at me!"
    It should say "Look at this." ~ David Craib

http://digitalinsite.ca ~ my current site . . info@digitalinsite.ca ~ my email

If you feel that someone's post helped you fix your problem, answered your question, or just made you feel better, feel free to "Like" their post. The "Like" link is at the bottom right of each post, along side the "reply" link. And if you are being helped here, try to help someone else - pass it on!

Remove Ads