Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Adding new option for woocommerce backend

Hi, first of all I'm gonna show what the design is now and what I want to achieve.

This is the current page looks like in frontend

wingwah1.jpg

This is the current page looks like in backend

wingwah2.jpg

As you can see at frontend, the product details section is actually from backend content editor. Means for each product, I need to copy & paste the code and also edit the field.

Now, is there a way where inside woocommerce new product page, got new dropdown option where for each watch model clicked, it will autogenerate the product details inside the content editor? Need some insight here..

Basically, what I'm trying to achieve is new backend option where the product details have its own 'database' and when creating new product, user can just click the new option and it will autogenerate into the content editor (not generate into editor also can, but as long as I can customize it later by css)

Remove Ads