Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: deciding which theme to use

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Change requests aren't too bad after all. Concerned of out of scope requests. We met today and I helped her. No charge.

She accused me of some adjustments, missing content on her original site. But, was able to show on archive.org that her site was the same from a while back. Was told that squarespace.com does not have a backup feature, so I couldn't back it up before I started, which I looked into and had intended to do.

I now know it'd be better to copy every page from one's original site if that happens again. Other than that, things seem to be ok. Thanks for your suggestions.

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    I need to apologize again for the delay in offering you tips with our experiences with Siteorigin Pagebilder and some things we do with it.

Our office got loaded with work and it was anyone and everyone show up and play catch up.

Now, I'm sure some of you know that cPanel has had a massive price increase from the company that bought them out, and it's gotten the hosting industry in a mess is the only way to put it. Price increases for some going as high as 900% is what we've been hearing.

Due to the amount of cPanel license we had, we got hit with a several hundred percent price increase also. The price increase for us was something we could not and would not pass on to our clients.

So, we more of less have told cPanel where to shove it, as we're hearing the same from many many other host also. We've started removing cPanel from our servers and installing a different one that has and still does work for us, just as good as cPanel did, cheaper than cPanel ever was for us before their price increase.

I'll give you a heads up, especially if you have a reseller, you need to check with your host and see how it's going to affect you, especially with lower cPanel accounts and increased pricing on your account. We have one client in particular: it had 50 cPanel accounts and was costing the client $176.00 a year. The new changes now gives him 30 cPanel accounts and a $108.00 a year increase in pricing for his reseller account. I understand a large thread is also gong on WHT about it

If you're interested, here is the link to the cPanel forum where you can read the many mad and upset host and cPanel is paying them no attention.

https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/an...ricing.656071/

I'll get back on this thread just as soon as we've gotten all new control panel migrations done away from cPanel.
    Bleau
    "Give the gift of life, Adopt a child, And an Animal"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Remove Ads