Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Question Interactive FORMS assistance?

I may have what is a unique inquiry, but I'm hoping it isn't totally unique and someone can point me in the right direction.

Here is the functionality we are looking for and it seem like a Web Form / Wordpress may be the way to go:

1. Create / offer a FORM on our WordPress website
    2. The fields offered and the user input is part of a legal document
    3. Once the user submits the form w/ all required fields, somehow / somewhere behind the scenes, a "Document" is updated for those fields only.

In other words, we have a Power of Attorney type document that has lots of text/copy with interactive fields. These interactive fields are the fields we use in the Form above. Once the fields are filled in and the form submitted, the document with the 'linked' or 'matched' field names update with the user's input. Thus, the Power of Attorney document (or any other document) is completed. Then, we'd like to present this document to the user to e-sign.

Is this something that is possible currently? If not in Wordpress and FORMS functionality, maybe as part of another software solution (i.e. CRM, ERP, etc.)??

I appreciate any input.

Remove Ads